Tuesday, August 25, 2009

18 weeks!

It's now been 4 weeks since I started updating the blog with pictures of how far along I am... I can definitely tell the difference between week 14 pictures and today's!


How far along: 18 weeks 0 days

Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing my maternity jeans more, although I bought them a size larger because I'm sure I'll grow some during the pregnancy, and not just in my abdomen area!

Stretch Marks: None so far...

Sleep: I am still rebelling and sleeping on my stomach. I feel like I am sleeping on top of a small nerf ball. ;)

Best Moment this Week: I got a job! I accepted a job as a co-teacher at a private school in Lynnwood. Hopefully, it will be a great fit. The principal told me there were over 100 applicants to the position... So I feel pretty great that I got it. I am planning on telling the principal and my co-teacher this week about the pregnancy- feeling nervous, but glad to get it over with.

Movement: Haven't felt anything so far.

Food Cravings: Nothing in particular right now.

Gender: 2 weeks and 2 days until we get to find out!

Labor Signs: Thankfully, no.

Belly Button: Normal.

What I Miss: Not having to pee in the middle of the night.

What I'm Looking Forward to this Week: Getting over telling the principal, and eventually being "out" with the news!

Weekly Wisdom: Be patient.


1 comment:

  1. Now that's a baby bump :) You're such a such pregnant lady.

    ReplyDelete