Wednesday, July 29, 2009

14 Weeks!


How far along: 14 weeks 0 days

Maternity Clothes: Nothing new..

Stretch Marks: None so far...

Sleep: Starting to get a wee bit uncomfortable on my tummy.

Best Moment this Week: Enjoying my first Sounders game, hearing from people that they can see a bit of a bump.

Movement: Unless that gas is movement ;)

Food Cravings: Dryer's Whole Fruit Lemonade Popsicles are magnificent in this heat.

Gender: 6 weeks until we get to find out!

Labor Signs: Thankfully, no.

Belly Button: Normal.

What I Miss: A cold hard apple cider.

What I'm Looking Forward to this Week: Doctor's appointment on Friday, starting to do some nannying.

Weekly Wisdom: If it's too hot to go for a walk, it is too hot to go for a walk. Don't fight it.

Here I am at 14 weeks!

4 comments:

  1. Maddie! Chris and I love your blog! It makes me happy to see pictures and get updates about what is going on with you and little one, but it also makes me sad because I miss you and wish that I was there. I can't wait until i can see you in person in a couple of weeks! Keep up the good blogging!

    ps- dropped the last surviving phone charger into dog water, and old phone continued to suck. So we got new phones yesterday and also switched service. Waiting to get all hooked up and enter all of my old numbers as well as figure out the little roller ball (we got blackberry pearls). I will call you on Saturday if that is ok for you :) Miss and love you!

    -- Reagan

    ReplyDelete
  2. pps- how much of that is a burrito, how much is puffed out tummy, and how much is actual baby bump? I am sad if I've already missed so much of the bumpage :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for the two of you! What an adventure. I'm looking forward to seeing little "L" grow. That's a nice looking bump.

    I sent you an invitation to join a website called btrendie. If you haven't yet, you should sign up. They have a ton of great discounts. I've gone a little nuts with my brother's baby boy (9/17/09 due date.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HURRAY! LOVE your blog! :) We can't wait for little L to arrive... so much to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete