Friday, July 31, 2009

14 Week Doctor's Visit

We got to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time, today! That was exciting. We are counting down the days (41) until we get to have our BIG ultrasound, where we'll find out if Sweet Pea is a boy or a girl! Nothing else really eventful, I asked Dr. Keys if most of my bump was baby or bloat- I guess during pregnancy the uterus pushes up all of your intestines and such, so it's really mostly bloat at this point, but bloat from the baby, nonetheless!

I forgot to post the picture from the very first ultrasound that we had when we were almost 10 weeks- here is Baby L!


Pretty cool, huh? Today, after hearing the heartbeat, our doctor said: "Well, you've either got a baby in there or a miniature locomotive!" It still doesn't feel completely real, but it's getting there!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool :)

    I've been reading too many articles and websites about pregnancy. I think I'll stick to your blog so I don't freak myself out.

    ReplyDelete