Wednesday, July 22, 2009

13 weeks pregnant- Check In!


How far along: 13 weeks

Maternity Clothes: I've bought a few at Old Navy, just to be ready. I also have two Calvin Klein shirts from Costco that are great! Even though I don't really need it yet, maternity jeans are super comfy....

Stretch Marks: None so far...

Sleep: Sleeping fine... just some insomnia sometimes.

Best Moment this Week: Sitting by the ferry dock on Orcas Island, talking with Sam and relaxing in the sun.

Movement: Not feeling anything yet.

Food Cravings: If you consider really wanting to eat junk food a craving...

Gender: We're both thinking girl. No dreams, but strong inclinations.

Labor Signs: Uh, no.

Belly Button: Normal.

What I Miss: Not being paranoid anytime I was on my back.

What I'm Looking Forward to this Week: Accomplishing some stuff this week- cleaning, organization, etc.

Weekly Wisdom: When you're not feeling like working out, just do it anyways, you will feel so proud afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment