Thursday, July 23, 2009

Baby Purchases!

So far we haven't made any big baby purchases... I've bought smaller things: a Moby Wrap, a Hooter Hider, some Baby Legs, a Boppy... But the biggest purchases have been bought by family so far! Grandma Mary is a smart shopper and found a great stroller and pack 'n play at garage sales last weekend:The stroller is a really great jogging stroller by Baby Jogger- a great find, but I was worried about still having something really easy to fold up, something that would be good for a newborn... and then I saw the EasyWalker Sky stroller on one of the baby bargains sites that I check on. After talking with Uncle Aaron who offered to have it be a birthday and shower gift for me and Sam, I decided to go for it! I can't wait until it gets here! Next up: Car seats, cribs, dressers, rockers, etc.....

No comments:

Post a Comment