Wednesday, August 5, 2009

15 weeks!

How far along: 15 weeks 0 days

Maternity Clothes: I can still fit into my Banana Republic jeans!

Stretch Marks: No new ones so far...

Sleep: Still dealing with some insomnia, at times. Definitely needing to get up and pee at least once a night.

Best Moment this Week: Getting our crib for a steal, spending an afternoon with Mom, Mary, and Jeanette, then BBQing it up over in Monroe.

Movement: Haven't felt anything yet.

Food Cravings: I really, really like FROST's doughnuts. ;) Fortunately I can't give myself an excuse to go there more than once a week.

Gender: 5 weeks until we get to find out! (Intuition is telling us it's a girl, but we could be wrong!)

Labor Signs: Thankfully, no.

Belly Button: Normal.

What I Miss: My friends in California.

What I'm Looking Forward to this Week: Lunch with a friend tomorrow, the continued mild, even below "normal" temperatures.

Weekly Wisdom: You can find a lot of good deals on craigslist. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment