Wednesday, August 12, 2009

16 Weeks!




How far along: 16 weeks 0 days

Maternity Clothes: Things are getting a little tighter.... I've been using the Bella Band.

Stretch Marks: Still hoping I don't get any on my tummy!

Sleep: Insomnia is not my friend.

Best Moment this Week: Spending a lovely Sunday afternoon on Lake Sammamish, celebrating Valerie's dedication.

Movement: Haven't felt anything yet.

Food Cravings: Had my weekly doughnut on Tuesday!

Gender: 4 weeks until we get to find out! (Intuition is telling us it's a girl, but we could be wrong!)

Labor Signs: Thankfully, no.

Belly Button: Normal.

What I Miss: Getting my own classroom ready.

What I'm Looking Forward to this Week: Seeing Reagan and Chris, seeing David Gray, mild sunny days.

Weekly Wisdom: Do not drink Coke after 1pm. Do not nap after 2pm. Or you will not be able to sleep at night!




1 comment: