Wednesday, August 19, 2009

17 weeks!


How far along: 17 weeks 0 days

Maternity Clothes: I can still fit into this one pair of jeans, thank goodness they've got a low rise!

Stretch Marks: None so far!

Sleep: Doing better this week.

Best Moment this Week: Having a great dinner/evening with Sam, Chris, and Reagan.

Movement: Haven't felt anything yet.

Food Cravings: I had a delicious ice cream cone, today!

Gender: 3 weeks until we get to find out! So far, Uncle Aaron, Grandpa Steve, and one of the girls I nanny for have said boy. Everyone else has predicted girl. If you haven't wagered a guess yet, post it in the comments!

Labor Signs: Nope.

Belly Button: Normal.

What I Miss: Sleeping through an entire night without needing to pee.

What I'm Looking Forward to this Week: Meeting my friend's little boy, Jonathan.

Weekly Wisdom: I didn't get any wiser this week, sorry!


1 comment:

  1. holy moly the baby is starting to show!

    I'm going to vote girl.

    ReplyDelete