Thursday, September 3, 2009

19 weeks!



How far along: 19 weeks 1 day

Maternity Clothes: Still loving those maternity jeans.... not looking forward to not wearing jeans once school starts! I'm definitely showing. No stranger comments, yet.

Stretch Marks: None so far...

Sleep: Stomach, side, and stomach/side are my positions of choice.

Best Moment this Week: I told my principal and co-teacher, and they were very supportive. It was a huge relief.

Movement: I began feeling the baby moving around on Saturday morning! It is very cool.

Food Cravings: Nothing in particular right now.

Gender: 1 week until we get to find out!

Labor Signs: Thankfully, no.

Belly Button: Normal.

What I Miss: Nothing that I can think of right now!

What I'm Looking Forward to this Week: FINDING OUT IF IT'S A BOY OR GIRL!

Weekly Wisdom: Make sure to get rest.

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute! I swear you are showing MUCH more than when I saw you 2 weeks ago! How crazy! I love the blog- great format, and how nice to archive everything. Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to find out the sex!!!
    -Shelly

    ReplyDelete