Saturday, September 26, 2009

22 weeks!



How far along: 22 weeks, 3 days.

Maternity Clothes: Got a few more maternity shirts and picked up my new work maternity pants from being hemmed...

Stretch Marks: Nothing yet.

Sleep: I'm still doing ok.

Best Moment this Week: Having my first stranger comment! I went and got a doughnut at a shop by my school and the lady said, "Oh, the baby wants a doughnut?" :)

Movement: She's still kicking away! So far, only I've felt it.

Food Cravings: Anything that is bad for me. Why can't I crave carrots and lettuce?

Gender: Girl!

Labor Signs: None.

Belly Button: Moving more towards "outie".

What I Miss: Not much I can think of this week.

What I'm Looking Forward to this Week: Sleeping in on Tuesday, spending time with friends and family this weekend.

Weekly Wisdom: If your bra isn't fitting- go get a new one! Don't wait!


1 comment: