Thursday, October 1, 2009

23 weeks!

How far along: 23 weeks, 1 day.

Maternity Clothes: One of the pairs of pants I was having hemmed had a tear in the leg and I had to return it :( They were cute pants, too.

Stretch Marks: Not yet!

Sleep: I can never get enough!

Best Moment this Week: When Laurel kicks during yoga! It almost makes me giggle.

Movement: Sam got to feel her move last night. I think he thought it was pretty cool.

Food Cravings: Jello? Weird?

Gender: Girl!

Labor Signs: None.

Belly Button: The top of it is really starting to poke out.

What I Miss: Being able to commiserate over a good drink.

What I'm Looking Forward to this Week: A friend's baby shower this weekend, getting more stuff cleaned out of the nursery.

Weekly Wisdom: During a downpour, umbrellas work better than raincoats.

No comments:

Post a Comment