Wednesday, October 7, 2009

24 weeks!

How far along: 24 weeks, 0 days.

Maternity Clothes: I'm rocking the tunics.

Stretch Marks: Not yet!

Sleep: Yes, Marie, I am having weird dreams! Only a few with babies involved. Although I did feel the need to put my glasses on in the middle of the night last night for some reason.

Best Moment this Week: Having brunch with a good friend on Saturday morning. :)

Movement: I can feel her move when I'm walking around, which is new. Before, I could only feel it when I wasn't moving.

Food Cravings: Trying to deny myself those doughnuts.

Gender: Girl!

Labor Signs: None.

Belly Button: The top of it is really starting to poke out.

What I Miss: Buttoning my coats ;)

What I'm Looking Forward to this Week: Seeing family this Sunday.

Weekly Wisdom: Don't sweat the small stuff!


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's 24 weeks already. You wear it well. Love you,

    ReplyDelete