Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Ideas In My Head

Keeping track of things I want and things I need for the nursery will be another purpose of this blog.

A reminder of what we have so far:

-Crib and mattress
-Glider
-Corner Shelf

Things we still need:

-Dresser
-Changing Table (Can be combined with dresser if the dresser is big enough).

Things I need to do:

-Do final pick of wall color
-Pick out fabrics for bedding and new chair cushions
-Paint corner shelf
-Find all the little touches to add to her room.

The nursery wall color will be very "gender neutral," in case a baby boy comes along a few years down the road, but everything else will be awfully girly, with pinks, greens, browns, and yellows.

Here are some of the things I like:

These fabrics are some that I'm really loving right now.
I can order it on Etsy, but I'm trying to find it in person, first.



I love this bird mobile!
I have directions to make it from Martha Stewart, but I think
it's going to end up being pretty time intensive. :)



I've had my eye on this alphabet print for awhile.
I will probably bite the bullet soon and order it.



This is one person's update of Ikea's Malm dresser.
I like the idea behind it more than the specific style.


I'd love to have some sort of display shelf for all of the books that Laurel will have!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you can find a place for all the disney characters.

    Meg told me, how unfortunate :(

    ReplyDelete