Wednesday, September 16, 2009

21 weeks!



I know, I know... I skipped a week. But I've been super duper busy, getting a job, finding out we were having a girl, etc!

How far along: 21 weeks, 0 days.

Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing more and more maternity clothes. Bought some maternity shirts today because some of my others just aren't long enough.

Stretch Marks: Still hoping I'll be spared!

Sleep: Stomach is getting less and less accessible..

Best Moment this Week: Finding out our baby was a girl! I was so ready to be wrong! But, like always, I was right. ;) Also, starting and finishing the Twilight series!

Movement: Still feeling her move around in there! I felt her from the outside today, too. That was pretty neat.

Food Cravings: Nothing in particular right now.

Gender: Girl!

Labor Signs: None.

Belly Button: Moving more towards "outie"

What I Miss: Red Wine? I wasn't much of a wine drinker before, but I've been craving it!

What I'm Looking Forward to this Week: A couple of baby showers this weekend.

Weekly Wisdom: Sometimes, your intuition can be right. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment