Wednesday, December 2, 2009

BIG Update- Shower, Thanksgiving (30-32 weeks)

32 weeks


Baby Shower- November 22nd, 2009.


Reagan Carosino, the lovely hostess, and myself.


Maddie and Sam, Thanksgiving 2009

How far along: 32 weeks, 0 days.

Maternity Clothes: See picture above to find out what happens when I don't wear maternity clothes! :)

Stretch Marks: Still absent!

Sleep: Sleep has been ok.

Best Moment this Week: So many good moments since I last updated! I had my first baby shower, got to spend time with my best friend, had a lovely Thanksgiving, got more sub jobs... it's all good!

Movement: There's nothing cooler/weirder than seeing your belly move around like something in a movie.

Food Cravings: Had a delicious Friend Egg Sandwich tonight!

Gender: Girl!

Labor Signs: None so far. Still haven't had any noticeable Braxton Hicks contractions.

Belly Button: My friend, Pokey the Belly Button.

What I Miss: My back not hurting.

What I'm Looking Forward to this Week: I have a shower in Port Orchard on Saturday- I am very excited to see a lot of family and family friends that I haven't seen in awhile!

Weekly Wisdom: Don't restrict your water in take in the evening. You'll have to get up to pee abajillion times anyways, might as well stay hydrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment