Thursday, December 31, 2009

36 weeks!


How far along: 36 weeks, 1 day.

Maternity Clothes: My options are becoming more and more limited...

Stretch Marks: Still none.

Sleep: I've been up since 5:15. Not something I'm happy about.

Best Moment this Week: Wonderful Christmas with family and friends, getting the stuff up in the nursery.

Movement: Kick, kick, kick.

Food Cravings: Jello? Weird?

Gender: Girl!

Labor Signs: If you wish to not know the state of my cervix, stop reading now! I had my first exam yesterday- Laurel is head down, I'm almost 2 cm dilated, 75% effaced.

Belly Button: It will be weird to have an innie in a couple weeks.

What I Miss: Sleeping in. Can't do it lately.

What I'm Looking Forward to this Week: New Year's Eve, Finishing my to-do list.

Weekly Wisdom: If you've been trying to fall back asleep for an hour and nothing is happening, just get up.

1 comment: