Sunday, December 20, 2009

33-34 weeks

How far along: 34 weeks, 4 days.

Maternity Clothes: I'm getting bored with what I have, but I'm not about to go out and buy clothing that will only last me another month.

Stretch Marks: Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Sleep: Ugh, woke up at 6:45 today, could not get comfortable enough to fall back asleep. Thanks, baby. :)

Best Moment this Week: My shower in Port Orchard was great! It was wonderful to see so many old friends! Got to eat lunch with Sam on Friday! And subbed for my favorite first grade class on Tuesday.

Movement: On Friday, she was moving around ALL DAY.

Food Cravings: Got some doughnuts from Sluy's yesterday!

Gender: Girl!

Labor Signs: I've had a few Braxton Hicks contractions, but that's all so far.

Belly Button: Still poking out.

What I Miss: Being comfortable.

What I'm Looking Forward to this Week: Reagan is back in town! Also, Christmas shopping.

Weekly Wisdom: Don't tease me too much right now. I'm way to uncomfortable to deal with your bull crap.

:)


34 weeks



33 weeks


33 weeks

1 comment:

  1. I love how your new blog style matches Laurel's bedroom decor.

    ReplyDelete