Wednesday, December 23, 2009

35 Weeks!


35 weeks is a big day- 35/35, because I am 35 weeks pregnant and only have 35 days until my due date! Crazy!

How far along: 35 weeks, 0 days.

Maternity Clothes: One pair of jeans is too loose, the other is too tight! I can't win!

Stretch Marks: Still none.

Sleep: Hit or miss. I think I got up 5 times last night.

Best Moment this Week: Having a wonderful dinner with Reagan and Chris on Monday night. We started going out to dinner as our Christmas presents to each other last year. I think it's a wonderful alternative to getting more "stuff"..

Movement: Knee here, elbow there.... She's poking me as I type this!

Food Cravings: I love empty calorie drinks... soda, juice.... delicious.

Gender: Girl!

Labor Signs: I've had a few Braxton Hicks contractions, but that's all so far.

Belly Button: Still poking out.

What I Miss: Having a drink on NYE.

What I'm Looking Forward to this Week: Christmas!

Weekly Wisdom: Don't ever try to find parking in Belle Square by going on Bellevue Way. Go up to 100th and park in the back parking garage. Especially at Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment